How does the Hip joint work?
Find out more in this web based movie.
Total Hip Replacement (THR) procedure replaces all or part of the hip joint with an artificial device (prosthesis) to eliminate pain and restore joint movement.
Find out more about Total Hip Replacement (THR) with the following links.
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Activities After Hip Replacement
- Burning Thigh Pain (Meralgia paresthetica)
- Hip Bursitis
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Implants
- Hip Strains
- Inflammatory Arthritis of the Hip
- Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
- Muscle Strains in the Thigh
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip
- Osteonecrosis of the Hip
- Perthes Disease
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis
- Snapping Hip
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement Exercise Guide
- Transient Osteoporosis of the Hip